Sock Episode 3 Sock Episode 3

Is... um...

Is... um... is this humor? All of your cartoons, except for Sock 2, well, they're all... wierd; well Sock 2 was weird, but it's wasn't so difficult to catagorize. Your cartoons, they make no sense at all. They're always disturbing.

Are we supposed to be laughing at the absurdity? Or do you consider yourself a brilliant mind and we're supposed to be deconstructing these works of non-linear strangeness to find a hidden meaning?

Well, I'm not going to answer those. I will say that you have defined your style. I have no doubt that I don't know just how good an artist you are, but your style is what makes your cartoons popular. No matter what you experiment with, you make sure that anyone can readily identify a David Firth cartoon.

Sell out, dude. It's the right time. You'll make millions.

serious bob serious bob

Is this supposed to be funny?

I can understand if this is some kind of joke. Some good points I liked were the running animation and also the explosions. Good stuff there.

But if you where trying to make a serious drama -- or something mocking it -- you need to use better colours. Everything is grey walls, perfect pink skin or otherwise... well, that's it. In the future, consider what colours would be cast in a house. Warm colours like tungston and reds. And some dark black shadows with heavy falloff when they move outside.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Hot damn... this will sail to the top 50.

Not much of a story, but it was entertaining and very well done. I hope you pin up a tutorial in the forums, and tell us all where you recorded the motion capture data, how much this equipment cost, etc.

K&K - Battlefront K&K - Battlefront

Cool

After I head this, I started reviewing your other stuff. I've downloaded all your submissions to the portal. You seem to have natural talent for making music. I don't doubt that you can have a future in the field.